Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope it's a good one, and whatever you did last night, hope you made it home safely. Do you have a New Year's resolution? I do. And no, it's not to marry Dale Jr, although I'd take that one in a heartbeat. lol. My serious resolution came to me through one of my best friends last night. My resolution for this year is to be happy. I'm not happy, and I haven't really been happy since I moved back here. I realized it's time to stop waiting on something or someone to come along to make me happy, and take it upon myself to make that happen. I need to start practicing what I preach to my clients: don't depend on anyone else to make you happy; only you can make that happen. Anyway, I'm starving. Haven't really eaten in 2 days now. Been sick. Gonna go see if I can dig up something that my stomach can handle. Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let me know your resolutions. I know you're reading my posts. I'm stalking you. ;-) So talk to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My New Year's Resolution:
1)To find and buy the perfect house!
2)To be successful in a new job!
3)To say hi to some old friends!
Well, I can accomplish one of those right now at this moment, so HI.

Signed,
An Ex-Friend
(jmt)

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home