Sunday, December 26, 2004

Can you ever really forgive...

...If you can't forget? I'm finding more and more that the answer to that is no, at least for me. I really don't think so. Someone once told me that a stupid person forgives and forgets, a fool neither forgives nor forgets, but a wise person forgives, but doesn't forget. If that's the case, then I guess I'm a fool. Because I'm having a lot of trouble doing either. With a lot of people in my life. And not trying to get all religious on you or anything, but I keep telling myself that Jesus would forgive...but right now, I just can't. Too many things have happened too many times. Yes, it's the day after Christmas, and I'm sorry to be the downer here, but this holiday made me realize how very UNHAPPY I am with my life. And you know, I'm well aware that only I can change that. But standing here looking at everything, I have no idea where to start! And I feel somewhat more down because today would have been my dad's birthday. Christmas will always be a bittersweet time for me because of that. But what can you do? Life goes on. And I apologize for this being a very depressing post. :-P So tell me something to cheer me up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home