Thursday, December 30, 2004

Trouble is a woman...no...MAN

You know, I have a question. What do you do when...you say something to someone, and at the time you really mean it, and that's how you really feel...but then, after things change and feelings change and you no longer mean it, THEN they throw it up in your face. 'Well, what about when you said this?' No, I didn't call anybody anything in the past few days (:P) and I haven't said anything bad about or to anyone since Christmas night. A few months ago when I was happy I told someone I was. Well, now that things have changed and I don't feel the same, he throws it up in my face. Yeah, I meant it then. No, I'm not there now. Does he not understand that people and feelings change? Heaven knows his have enough over the years. *sigh*. MEN. Who needs them? Nothing but trouble. Thinking about your New Years' resolution yet? I am. I'm very happy to report that for once in my life I actually followed through with one. The one that I made last year has been accomplished. Let's see what we can do for 2005...any suggestions? I got one! MARRY DALE JR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't beat that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home