Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Going out on a limb

Travis, I don't know if you even still read my webpage, but I wanted to tell you that as usual...you're right. It really is easier sticking with what you know than risk trying something new. I have something new right in the palm of my hand, and I'm scared to death to hold onto it. But the odd thing is...it's not me getting hurt that I'm scared of. It's me hurting him that really scares me. And I cannot shake the feeling that that's what would end up happening. So if I feel that strongly about something, and can't make it go away, that should be my first clue that something's not right...right? Still debating...my luck, I'll debate too long and that door will close. But if it doesn't feel right before it's even started, then maybe it shouldn't start at all. And since I'm typing this thing having just woken up and still half asleep on my way to bed, I really have no idea what all I've typed. :-P So I'm just gonna leave it at that and go to bed. Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home