Tuesday, January 18, 2005

What looks like crazy...

...on an ordinary day. Ummm...that would be ME. I look like crazy every damn day. Anyway, spent the weekend at my sister's, which kinda sucked, but ok. I'm still trying to figure on on what planet she thought I might like to watch an 11-month old baby I don't even know all night, then drive home the next day. It was HER idea to go get him! And what does she do? SHE WENT TO BED AT 8pm. wtf? Yeah, not cool. In any case, the trip just completely sucked overall. Kinda glad to be home...even if home is HERE. Don't get me wrong. I love my family to death. I just don't have as much fun there as I used to. Don't know what happened. Oh well. That's life, I guess. In any case, American Idol is on, and I'm about to pass out from exhaustion. Gonna go watch it and go to bed. Hey J...the path isn't narrow; it turns and it twists...but I knew my future the first time we kissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home