Monday, January 10, 2005

He's Just Not That Into You

Yeah...possibly the most dangerous book I could've bought...but I did any damn way! I can't help it. This book is brutally honest and awesome. Tiff, you're so right. He's in so much trouble. I feel sorry for him. He thought he had it rough before...he ain't seen nothin' yet! ;-) But seriously, regarding what we talked about earlier...do you have any suggestions? I need an objective male opinion right about now. Unfortunately, I have none. I could ask Mark or Goob (if we were speaking), but they'd just bitch...Woody's apparently freaking in love with me, so that just wouldn't do, Logar will obviously take his side, and Roy just wouldn't understand. Jonathan...I know you read this, and you just might be my best hope. Be expecting an email from me. As soon as I figure out which end's up. lol. Not a whole lot's going on with me right now. Still haven't found my keys. Lost them on December 23rd, at Wal-Mart, no less. Yes, I do believe they've gone the way of the dodo bird. My memory loss is starting to worry me a good bit, though. I walked out of the school today, listening to my cell phone messages on my way to the car...got in the car, and hadn't even gotten out of the parking lot and had already lost my cell phone. I found it in the back passenger side floor of my car...now how'd that happen??? And yesterday, I brought a new UT decal downstairs to put on my car, sat it down, went into the kitchen, came back, and couldn't find it for anything. I was so mad. My sister ended up finding the damn thing. What is going on? I'm not really under that much stress. I've gotten used to juggling 2 jobs and this insanity that is my life. I don't know what's going on. I think the recent events have gotten to me more than I realize. Hope how soon it passes! This is pissing me off! It's very frustrating to constantly be losing and forgetting things, but not knowing how in the world to fix it. I hate feeling like I have no control over this. It sucks. I've gotten rid of the stressful...thing...in my life, that's history, but my memory hasn't improved. I don't get it, and I do not like it. Does anyone out there have any suggestions? HELP??? Please? And I've noticed I've been having a lot of headaches lately...but I think that's my sinuses. And speaking of sinuses...I never got nosebleeds before my surgery...now, I get nosebleeds! Not often, but still...GAH! Ok, took a sleeping pill...going to bed...crashing...night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home