Monday, February 21, 2005

...something sexy about the rain

I have to thank Kenny for my new favorite song, and KC, hope you don't mind, but I gotta use it. It's a perfect rainy night...of course, I have to change it to suit me. Reminds me of someone very special who's long since gone from my life...but then, what song doesn't? :-P There's something sexy about the rain, and sometimes it rained all night. And everything he did was perfect, and every way we were was right. We loved like there was no tomorrow...and suddenly tomorrow came. It was raining at the airport, and kept on raining on the plane. He only loved me for a season, but my heart won't ever be the same. Even now his love's the reason there's something sexy about the rain. And sometimes when it's pouring down, I feel his kisses on my skin. I spread my arms and spin around and let that summer island storm hit me like a hurricane. It's like he's right here whispering 'there's something sexy about the rain'. He taught me how, and he's still why...there's something sexy about the rain...Thank you KC, for that song, and thank you..."Henry"...for the memories. Rain won't ever be the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home