Friday, February 18, 2005

It's a girl...and a boy!

Babies babies everywhere! The two latest additions...CONGRATS RYAN AND AMANDA! It's a girl! Granted, she's not born yet, but not too long now. And Byrd's an uncle again! And it's another boy! I'm respecting privacy and keeping names quiet, so that's all I'll say. Me? You'll not be hearing that news regarding me for awhile yet. :-) Nope Nope Nope. And I heard something on the radio Tuesday, and I have to steal Stef's 'random question' thing just this once...why do we push harder on the remote control buttons when we know the batteries are bad? I don't know, but I do admit that I'm guilty of it. Anyway, I think I'm gonna go take a nice hot fizzy lavender bath. Sounds wonderful. Watch me fall asleep in the tub. lol. Stay tuned...and leave comments, dammit! Y'all wanted to before, so I moved here. NOW DO IT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you fall asleep in your lavendar bath? I want a house with a big tub a sauna an indoor pool and other things lol. You know who this is. Rammer Jammer Yellowhammer Baby!!!!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home