Monday, February 07, 2005

Wake Up Older

Busy busy week and weekend. Chaney's birthday was Saturday. I'm still in shock over the fact that my kid is TEN now. Unreal. Where did the time go? It amazes me. I'm not ready for all this that's coming. Whenever I think about it, I feel like a little kid all over again. How am I supposed to be the parent and answer her questions? I guess we'll see. It'll be interesting, and I'll probably do a bang-up job at it, but I'll do what I can. Exhausted, getting ready to go to bed, but I just wanted to post a quick little update and say hello. HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY PAUL! I guess we're ALL getting old. But again, something I learned a long time ago. Don't ever regret growing old...it's a privilege denied to many. I've been thinking a lot lately about Bobby, and all the life he'll never have. All the life he should've had. But it wasn't up to me. Guess God thought he had all the life he needed to have. Having said that, I'm going to bed. Oh yeah, one more completely off-the-wall, pointless question...does anyone other than me think Paris Hilton needs a freaking nose job? I mean, come on! Granted, money can't buy class or personality, but it can buy a decent nose. What is up with that droopy thing? Don't tell me she paid someone to give that to her! It's butt ass UGLY! But then...she's not all that great herself, so maybe the nose is just the icing on the cake...anyway, I'm not keeping myself up at night worried about Paris Freaking Hilton's damn nose...I'm going to bed to dream about Dale Jr! Wanna be MY Dale Jr?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home