Sunday, January 23, 2005

SNOW!

Ok...who wished all this snow on me? Whoever you are, I WILL GET YOU BACK. This SUCKS. There's like 8-10 inches of snow out there, and it's 5 degrees outside! This is nuts. Not cool at all. Well technically, it's VERY cool, but I HATE WINTER. Kenny Chesney has a new cd coming out on Tuesday, and there's a song on it I already love. The chorus goes "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run to another life somwhere in the sun". NO KIDDING. I agree completely. It's like I tell Tiff every day, if I thought I could make it right now, I'd leave in a heartbeat. Time's gonna come where I'm just gonna hafta take a chance, huh? It's a scary thing. Nobody ever knows if they're gonna make it or not...you just have to have faith that you will. But ok, like I said, it's 5 degrees here. I'm crawling back under my blanket. Just wanted to say hello and to tell whoever you are to STOP WITH THE SNOW ALREADY!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home