Saturday, January 29, 2005

French-kissing life...

Hello all. Haven't posted in a few days. Time flies when you're BURIED UNDER SNOW AND ICE. STOP wishing it on me! Take it back! Thinking about my life lately...where it's going, where it's gone...I know where I'd LIKE it to go--someplace WARMER with no WINTER! Jonathan, nobody wants me to let him go more than ME. It's a work in progress. Have you ever had an addiction? I've never been addicted to drugs, well, except for caffeine, but my biggest fault is that I get addicted to GUYS. Not sexually, but the actual guy. I don't know what it is, exactly. Having someone around, perhaps? I meet a guy, things go well for awhile, it falls apart, we go our separate ways, but like a magnet keep getting drawn back to each other. And I can't take all the blame...it goes both ways. We'll go for a week or so at times without speaking, then he'll call, saying he missed me and doesn't want to miss me anymore...then we'll try it again, then split up again...week or so goes by, then I'LL call and see how he's doing. It's a vicious cycle, and one I'm struggling to break. I will. It just takes time. It's a PROCESS. I mean, come on, I lost my parents. I had to let them go, and I survived it. I can let go of any man in my life easily. Just takes time. It always hurts when you lose something you wanted and someone you cared about. And I swear Lee Ann Womack's I May Hate Myself In The Morning was written for us. Every line in that song is SO true. But anyway, I'm half asleep, I think I've developed asthma...can't breathe, I feel like ASS, and I'm going to bed. Enjoy my rantings, and go french-kiss life before life slips you by. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger JJP said...

I am smarter than Frued. You need a vacation Get away from all those people. Go visit Jr. I still plan to invite you to my apartment when i get a job. You can help me christen it.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home