Sunday, February 13, 2005

Don't know what it was to him...

...but it was love to me. I filed away my wounded pride; I found someone and loved again...never take a trip to way back when, till the radio plays a certain song and it's like a finger on the trigger. Some old hurts they just hurt bigger. Might have gotten past it long ago, but parts of yesterday...they get tattooed on your soul. That's not really aimed at anyone in particular...maybe because a lot of yesterdays are tattooed on my soul. Don't worry about me. I'm doing ok. Just all kinds of loopy from taking cough syrup, which isn't doing a bit of good. I hate bronchitis. Granted, I hate a lot of things, but my...inhibitions, if you will, are decreased greatly at this time, so I'm really restraining myself from saying a lot of things that are better left unsaid, 'cause it's hard to tell what's gonna come out. Especially listening to this song, with it bringing back all sorts of memories. It's pretty bad when I don't even trust myself! hmmmm...Anyway, Disney on Ice was great...it always is. I did get bored last year when they had a whole bunch of little shows all in one big show, and I was afraid I would this year with it just being Beauty and the Beast, but I loved it. And amazingly, when we went to the mall afterwards, I didn't go crazy with shopping! I must really be sick. I bought like...4 shirts from AE and Aeropostale. And 2 books, and that's it. Something's definitely wrong with me. This is cause for concern...lol. Ok, I really need to go lay down or something. I'm flying here. Niiiiiiiiight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home