Friday, February 11, 2005

Goodbye Time

Do you have any idea how weird it feels having a killer sinus infection...but still being able to breathe perfectly through your nose? Guess that's my first clue that my surgery was successful. Don't know that I would go through it again knowing what I know now, but it's still nice to breathe. I have noticed that I'm a lot more prone to nosebleeds and sore throats now though, which sucks. I've come to the conclusion that I need to start practicing what I preach to my clients, both adult and teenage. I keep telling them to do something with their lives and to take that first step and follow their dreams. Meanwhile, what am I doing? This place and this job sure as HELL weren't in any of my dreams! When am I gonna stop being such a big ole chicken and take my own advice and just go for it? Will someone please come up and give me a good swift kick in the ass and a nudge out the door? Life's not gonna wait for me to make up my mind...so what the hell am I waiting for? Someone once said "if you don't take a chance, you don't stand a chance." I'm still trying to figure out what's holding me back. Does anyone have any suggestions or insight into this? I feel like a turtle in molasses here! HELP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home