Monday, February 21, 2005

I Can't Go There

Been doing a lot of thinking lately, especially in light of the events of this weekend. I think that may have very well given me the final push I needed to move on, in so many ways. Thinking about moving back to Tennessee. I updated my resume last night and found some jobs in the Knoxville newspaper. I swear, if I could find something back in Oneida, I'd send the thing in today. I miss Knoxville really bad, but I know that deep inside I'm thinking things would be like they were before...and I know they won't ever be that way again. We're not in college anymore. We've all grown up, moved on, gotten married, started families...another part of me is like, you know, I gave Tennessee 6 1/2 great years of my life. I want to see what else is out there. A huge part of me wants to move to the Carolinas. I LOVE it there. But would i like LIVING there? I don't know. But anyway, I gots to go to work. :-P Lemme know your opinions. Where do you guys think I should move???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Follow That Dream

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home