Thursday, February 24, 2005

The world needs BUBBLE WRAP!

Therapy is expensive...drinking just causes trouble...BUBBLE WRAP IS CHEAP! lol. Just hanging in...hanging out...and hanging on. Nothing new going on here. Just felt like posting before I go to bed. Nothing much to say...nothing i feel like posting, in any case. I have learned though, that it's really hard to bury the past in a small town. People know you, know that you were...involved, and continue to ask, even though it's long since been over. It would be so much more helpful if they'd just graciously SHUT UP. But no, we can't have that. That'd be too easy. The thing about living in a small town is that when I don't know what I'm doing...EVERYONE ELSE DOES. But you would think they also know the other part too. Guess they just like to open old wounds and pour salt in them. Whatever. And it happens in the oddest of places...so weird. A kid came in the center in school today and recognized me and asked me about it! OMG! No peace anywhere. Bless his little heart. He genuinely had no way of knowing, but still...Oh well. I like to torture myself anyway, so why not let other people in on the game? Blah. Hoping for a 2-hour delay tomorrow! Sleep in! I'm going to bed. If you need me, I'll be on my pedestal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home