Sunday, March 06, 2005

Ghosts

Chasing something...or running from something? Still trying to figure that one out. I think I've all but decided that it's a little bit of both. Also still trying to figure out why a certain person I know won't leave well enough alone. Won't let me go and won't let me be happy. Or at least...tries. After a few days, or anymore, a few weeks of silence, he comes waltzing back in just like he'd never even left. Bringing with him all these feelings I'd tried so hard to kill by feeding me these I missed yous and I want to see yous and I'll call yous and of course the 'why don't you come up?' and then he goes away again. Dude...enough is enough. STAY GONE. I'm not a yo-yo. Stop treating me like one. Why can't you play your chosen part and stay away? I've moved on. I'm HAPPY. Leave it...and me...alone. You screwed it up for me once, but by some miracle, I got it back. I won't let you do it again. But anyway, enough of that tangent...I have to send condolences out to my sister-in-law's brother and his wife. They lost their 3-day old son on March 2nd. Which is kind of eerie, given that my brother and his wife (this guy's sister) lost their son on February 28, 2002. And like I said on that post below...some things I will never understand. So I'm going to bed. One more thing though...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JONATHAN!!! Thanks for being a rock for me in this hurricane life I lead. Hope you're always there, and I hope I'm half the friend to you that you've always been to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home