Friday, March 11, 2005

Lessons learned

Lesson #3--ALWAYS have a safety net girl. Hmmm...apparently he thinks it's supposed to be ME...which is MY fault, because for the past ELEVEN months, I'VE LET HIM!!! Yeah, ok, whatever. DONE. Stick a fork in me. And so...my horoscope is starting to worry me. I read my monthly one for March the other day, and so far it's all come true. AND it said that I'd be feeling very burnt out with my whole daily routine and very fed up with it (which anyone who knows me knows I am...VERY MUCH)...and then it says that about that time, true love will appear. Well, considering who's appeared BACK in my life as of...Wednesday...that worries me. This guy CANNOT be my true love. No way, no how. I'm a little disturbed by this news. But oh well. I'm having a good time, and his kinda therapy is definitely what the doctor ordered...and NO, Tiff, nothing like THAT. It's just good to have the company and someone to talk to, you know? Everyone else in my life seems to be lying to me and running for the hills at breakneck speed lately...it's nice to have someone coming TOWARD me instead of running away. Guess we shall see...just play it by ear, take one day at a time, and above all...HAVE FUN! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home