Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Small Town...Big Dreams

I don't really have anything to say, just felt like posting for some odd reason. I'm so exhausted I don't know which end's up. Looooooooong hectic day at work. And...look at the time! I'm such an idiot. No wonder I'm tired. Burning the candle at both ends will BURN YOU OUT. I don't really have any new...news to report. Never a dull moment in my life, yet nothing really going on. Strange...Tiff, did you ever get your laundry detergent UNFROZEN? Honey, if you need some to wash your clothes, come see me. Why do stupid absurd things always seem to seek us out? I mean, your detergent story isn't nearly on the same level as my Romania story, but still...it's highly amusing. :-P Ok, whatever. I'm passing out here, so I'm going to bed. Oh Tiff, you might be very happy to know that I'm taking your advice...with at least one of them anyway. BECAUSE HE'S NOT HERE TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH!!! So it's SO much easier. See why I need to get OUT of this town? For so many reasons. This dead end place can't hold all my dreams and plans for myself. I've seen what's out there...and I want to go back to it. Yeah, it's nice to have roots, but it sucks having those roots when they're withering away and dying! We'll move to New Zealand and go zorbing, ok? Sounds like a plan! Niiiiiiiiiight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home