Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Knight in Knoxville?!?!

Hmmmmm...I don't know about that...that could be BAD. But then, can't get any worse than it already is, I suppose. Oh well...guess we'll see. Oh yeah, by the way...I have just one thing to say about this past weekend...and the whole YEAR before that. Get out of my head get off of my cloud get out of my hair get off of my couch get off of my lips get out of my life let me give you a tip get out of my sight get off of your knees get out of my face get out of my sleep get out of my space how long do I have to show and tell scream and yell...get over yourself. ;-) sleep sweet!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT KNIGHT IN KNOXVILLE?? YOU BETTER TELL ME NOW AND NOT IN 4 MONTHS!!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home