Sunday, April 17, 2005

Life Lessons

I learned 2 very important things this past week: #1--you don't need to buy fancy water filters and spend all that money. Just get a pitcher, pour you some tap water in it, and let it sit out for an hour. According to an environmental scientist, 97% of the stuff evaporates anyway. Wow...but who wants to wait an hour to drink their water??? I know I certainly wasn't born with that patience gene. And I'd say it's a safe bet that when others are thirsty, that little gene, trait, whatever, goes out the window with them too. And the #2 thing I learned is this: you just need a bigger box of crayons. *Sigh*...wouldn't it be nice if all life's problems could be fixed that easily? :-P Ok, it's a GORGEOUS Sunday out, and I don't know what I want to do first, but I guess I better get doing it, whatever it is. So I'll catch you later. Hadn't said hello in awhile, but I hadn't been here, so...HELLO! And...goodbye!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~kiley said...

the...stuff...that the filters filter out. i don't know what all. but perhaps he was just talking of wv and pa water, given that those seem to be the 2 places he is most familiar with. but in any case, i would definitely NOT recommend drinking ass water. and again, i'm not a patient person, so we're going with the filter!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home