Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Lost Treasure...

"Just because you like to lead doesn't mean he wants to dance." I'm telling you, He's Just Not That Into You is the greatest book ever written! Thank you Greg Behrendt! Thank you Liz Tuccillo! And thank you Oprah, for reminding me I had this book collecting dust on my bookcase! I'm sure the men in my life probably aren't...or won't be so thankful...but who cares? If they'd treat me right, then we wouldn't have a problem! I love you guys! If anyone reads my webpage, I'm telling you, you HAVE to read this book! Oh, and guess what? I found my keys! I lost them at Wal-Mart back in December. I have a post about it back then...it was around the 23rd. Anyway, I was in Wally World on the 23rd of THIS month, and just happened to ask about them since they're remodeling and redoing the store...and sure enough...there they were! Now I don't even remember what half the keys go to...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY CAN I BORROW YOUR BOOK PLEASSSSSSSSEEEEEE?!?!?

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home