Monday, April 25, 2005

Huh?

Ok...I uncovered this random useless statistic in this wonderful internet world...any ideas on WHAT is going on? Apparently 6,500 people are injured by their toilet seats every year. WTF?? Ummmm...I don't even WANT to know. Tiff, I think my biggest mistake, especially regarding him, was something along the lines of what Anne Frank once said. Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart. Ok, so not everyone, but...I don't know. You know what it was with me. Big bad therapist/social worker I am, I thought I could save him. Save him from what, I never did figure out. Himself? How do you save someone from that? But then, of course, it was inevitable that instead of saving him, he started dragging me down with him. So I had to save myself instead. But you know, in spite of everything, I still want the best for him and want him to be happy. I just hope that whatever he's chasing, trying to run from or drown...whatever the case may be...gets worked out before it's too late. So that's that. Moving on...give me your thoughts on the toilet seat thing!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY K...WHICH ONE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THAT CAN BE EITHER ONE. THE DUMBASS OR THE ONE WE WERE TALKING ABOUT LAST NIGHT....OR IS IT BOTH?!?!?

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home