Friday, May 06, 2005

Wanted: VALIUM

Ok, I know this is really bad of me, but people just piss me off lately! Especially this evening! I'm just in one of those moods where I want to rip someone's arm off, beat them to death with it, then cry because I did it...or something along those lines. I know that makes no sense whatsoever, but hey, most things I say and/or do make no sense to most people! I'm not pointing fingers or naming names, but I just feel very let down. Like I bend over backwards and try to help, but when I need the same done for me...whaddya know...nobody's around. Everybody's running off to their little lives. NOT that I needed help, really. Just needed...something. Still trying to figure out what, exactly. I'm just so far beyond aggravated it's ridiculous. And I really have no reason to be! Nothing happened for me to be this way. It's almost like I woke up from my little 30 minute nap this evening in this mood. This happened the other day too, and I tried to do something that I really regret now while in that mood. So glad that it didn't work out. That would have SUCKED having to see that one. A simple solution would be to quit taking naps...but I LOVE my naps! And I don't always wake up like that. This is only the 2nd time that's happened. But it's getting worse. I'm 10x more irritated now than I was the first time. HELP! What is wrong with me??? And how do I make it stop?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home