Saturday, May 14, 2005

Well ok then...

What a way to start a Friday the 13th! I woke up, stepped out of bed and onto a bee. Didn't think much of it at the time...still my foot started burning and swelling and it started spreading through my whole body. I had little red bumps (welts? I don't know! Never had a reaction before!) all over my body, especially the left side--I stepped on the bee with my left foot. Started feeling woozy and felt like someone was sitting on my chest, so I called work and they told me to go to the ER instead of coming in. Brilliant! So...the ER people shot me twice in my ass...OUCH! I have bruises! Came home and pretty well passed out for most of the rest of the day...and evening...and night. I was up on and off. Like I said, I had no clue I was allergic! I was stung every day as a child by some sort of bee, usually yellow jackets, and never had a reaction. Could it be that I'm allergic to wasps? I can't remember the last time a wasp stung me, or even if I've ever been stung by a wasp. Hmmm...it's a mystery to me. But I'm ok, feeling much better today, except for my BRUISED ASS! Thanks for asking. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home