Friday, May 20, 2005

Soco Amaretto Lime

Very interesting title for a very interesting song. But I like it anyway. I don't really have much of anything to say at this moment...really. Imagine that! Enjoy the peace and quiet while you can...I'm warning you. Can you turn dyslexic by hitting your head? Tiff knocked herself stupid yesterday, and is now talking ass backwards. It's rather amusing, really. :-P Got my hair cut today. Wow. Big news. It'll last a whole 2 days before I'm like, screw it, whatever. I put a new weather thing on my little taskbar, instead of Weatherbug, and apparently this thing is hi-tech. It was storming here something awesome yesterday, and it took me an hour and a half to figure out that the thunder I was hearing every so often from my speakers was from my weather thingy! It was blinking red and thundering! lol. That's kinda cool...coulda warned me first! I was looking all over going...wtf? Why is my computer thundering??? I'm sure I had a nice look on my face too. But ok, I've got things to do and no motivation or time to do them. Guess I might as well do one of them and get it over with. I have a question to leave you with though...where did the concept of stars having 5 points come from? Aren't the stars in space just...well, balls of gas and stuff? They don't have 5 little perfect points! Where we get that? Please enlighten me. J...I love you like a fat kid loves cake!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny not its!! hurts head my! me at laugh don't!! bitch a paybacks!!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home