Monday, May 16, 2005

Love your memory...

And while I'm at it, and while I'm thinking of someone I really shouldn't be thinking about, I thought I'd share this song by Miranda Lambert with you, called Love Your Memory...kinda reminds me him. I don't want to see you or feel you; I don't want to look into your eyes. I don't want to touch you or miss you...I just wanna love your memory tonight. I can't handle all this pain; all we ever do is fight anyway. Why we even tried, I haven't a clue. With hearts involved there's way too much to lose. You were something else to look at. Your intentions, they weren't all bad. You tried to make me something I wasn't...Lord knows there ain't no future in all that. But it was fun, and while it was good, it was very good. But we both knew from the start it wouldn't ever last. Which again...why we even tried, I haven't a clue. But it definitely made me evaluate another relationship of mine, and made me realize more than ever how incredibly important someone else is to me. It took very nearly losing him for me to see that...and I don't ever want to feel that feeling again. So I guess I should thank him for making me wake up. Granted, I knew this person meant a lot to me, just didn't have a clue how much until I thought I'd lost him. But in the end, it only made us stronger. So...thank you. For more than you could possibly know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home