Monday, May 16, 2005

Jager Bomb...ed

Tiff...for the most part, Saturday night was GREAT! We should definitely do that again...well...leave a certain SOMEONE out, and we will, that is. Did that chick seriously think we were lesbians? Hmmm...guess she had a good reason to, huh? :-P OH WELL...like I keep saying...they're gonna talk, might as well give them something to talk about. But we did get free clothes out of the deal...sort of. Even though I got freaking URKEL thongs. Oh well. It's the thought that counts. Next Saturday? Let's put the CROWN on the weekend, shall we?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH YES WE WILL HAVE TO DO THAT AGAIN!! WE HAD A BLAST AND I AM SO AFRAID OF TRYING THOSE THONGS ON!! WONDER IF WE HAVE TO GIVE THE POPE ANOTHER CALL SO HE CAN TELL HIS LITTLE FRIEND TO LEAVE DUMBASS AT HOME!!! SO HEY....PICK UP THE PHONE...I THINK I HERE IT RINGING AT MABELS!!!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home