Wednesday, May 25, 2005

do you trust me?

Tiff, I tell you...DON'T TURN YOUR HEAD FOR A SECOND. They can't be trusted. They are hellions. ALL of them. Your life as you know it is OVER. Deal with it. The real question is...can I learn to trust him? Or anyone, for that matter? I even have trust issues with my family! But I'm finally taking my own advice and writing. Getting everything out...sort of. BARING MY SOUL. Oh, Heaven help us. I'm even writing letters to the ones who made me this way. Good grief, no, not ALL of them. Just a select few. There are about 3 from my past that I can think of who still have more of a hold on me than they deserve. So...I'm writing myself letters to exorcise the demons! And amazingly, I feel so much better...for now. Next full moon might change that. lol. I mean, come on...last night I told my kid to put her jacket on and take a bath! Not exactly how I meant it, but I had 2 thought processes kicking at once, and they just kind of collided. Oh well. She already knows I'm crazy. She told me that yesterday while we were at the store! So my question of the day is...can your sinuses explode?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH DEAR LORD HELP ME AND HELP ME NOW!!! SOMEONE BETTER CALL SUPER NANNY!!! I'M GONNA NEED HER! AND MY QUESTION IS WHY DOES NOBODY EVER POST MESSAGES ON HERE?? I DO! I GUESS EVERYONE ELSE ARE CHICKEN SHITS!! LOL YOU GET OVER YOUR ISSUES ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!! AND WE ARE ABOUT TO FIND OUT IF SINUSES EXPLODE....CUZ MINE IS ABOUT TO!!!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home