Sunday, June 05, 2005

Good Times...???

Not sure whether Good Times was good or not. It was interesting, definitely, but felt more like a meat market than anything. It's one thing for the guys to flirt with you and buy you drinks...totally another when they start grabbing you and molesting you. That was totally uncalled for. I had a good time, for the most part, but you know something's wrong when you're overwhelmed by this urge to take your rings off, turn them around, and stick them on your ring finger. Even worse when you actually do it and THAT DOESN'T HELP. I did win a dance thingymajig, and got a free ticket to a male stripper show thing coming up next month, so that was definitely a plus. I don't know Tiff...will we be doing that again? I'm still kinda undecided. But you know though, taking Big D wasn't so bad. It may have saved us from a lot worse. So I'll have to say it was kinda nice having him along. And so, in all my goofy glory, I have a question: how come only your fingers and toes get wrinkly in the shower and nothing else does? I don't get it...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda like good times k....don't know if we will ever go back without my big d though!! but we have to go july 1st!!!! and me and my hubby did have fun...its been awhile you know....WOW we had three good days of togetherness!! oh he told me i wasn't ALOUD to wer those shirts without him around........yeah whatever!!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home