Thursday, June 02, 2005

Standing Tall

Everything I've tried to do for you has always turned out wrong. It took a lot of love inside of me to keep me here this long. It's too late to dim the lights again, expecting me to crawl, 'cause tonight I'm gonna leave you, and I'm leaving standing tall. If I could see inside your mind, I wonder what I'd find. There's something there that's made me come oh so close to losing mine. The tallest tree will sometimes bend, but that don't make it fall. I'm packing up to leave you, and I'm leaving standing tall. Now I'm picking up the pieces of a heart that you've been breaking. And I'm down on my knees just to try to find them all. But when I get up, one long last look is all that I'll be taking. Tonight I'm finally leaving...and I'm leaving standing tall. ~Lorrie Morgan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so who is that song for "gigalo man" or the "Tin man" hmmmmm could be both!! so which is it?

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home