Saturday, June 04, 2005

Hot DOG!

So...have YOU ever chucked a hot dog down a hallway? Hmmm...I'm still debating that one. I'm inclined to say YES at this moment. I'm coming to the fast conclusion that I'm getting mean in my old age. Been saying things to people that I would've never thought of saying before. Not that I don't mean them and feel them, but before I just wasn't quite that assertive. And some of it's kinda harsh. Well?!?! Treat me right and give me the respect I deserve and we won't have that problem, now will we? Tiff, I am DEFINITELY looking forward to some "GOOD TIMES" tomorrow! Better live up to the name, is all I have to say about that. What's the difference between a bad habit and an addiction? 'Cause I think I have both...is that possible? Well, whatever. In my little world IT IS. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY K..... YEAH I HOPE THAT WE HAVE A GOOD TIME AT GOOD TIMES TOO!! BUT HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM....."DICKHEAD" IS COMING TOO!! THAT COULD PUT A DAMPER ON ALL THE FUN!! BUT HMMMMMM IT COULD WORK IN MY FAVOR THOUGH!! AND YES THERE IS A DIFFERENCE....THE TIN MAN IS YOUR ADDICTION AND AND THE GIGALO MAN IS YOUR BAD HABIT!!! GET RID OF BOTH OF THEM....CUZ WELL BAD HABITS ARE WELL BAD AND ADDICTIONS ARE BAD FOR YOU!!! CYA TONIGHT!!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home