Monday, June 13, 2005

The Carolina Kind

There's just something...he came walking out of that Texaco, George Strait blaring out of his Silverado...there's just something, you know the type...Southern boy sweet as the jasmine on a hot, thick summer night...kisses that linger a long long time...long after they're gone, they stay on my mind...someone my daddy woulda liked...the Carolina kind...i've fallen for a city boy or two...I've been held in the arms of an Armani suit...but I've come to learn that ain't me...yeah, I wanna hang out on a tailgate on a Saturday night...I wanna whisper that I can't wait to the man again tonight...gentle as the warm breeze whispering through the pines...that's the Carolina kind.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG....that does sound like Cory!!!! Wonder what the boy is doing? Dude if I woulda lived in TN....that boy woulda been mine.... I don't think that would of been a hard task considering he was calling me while I was here....NOTE TO SELF.....If I ever get a divorce..... call Cory....he can be my cowboy!! LMFAO

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK FINE......I am NOT planning on a divorce!!! AND I LOVE MY HUBBY!! I was just saying IF (cuz with my luck its always a possiablity) a divorce would happen I would call Cory....I am so sorry to trouble you people!! LOL What would you rather me go after the Tin man???? hmmmmm.... thats what I thought!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'all are funny. TN man ha! I am Alabama Man The Man no mere Woman can tame. NC huh? I'm A Steamroller Gonna Roll All Over You (Not the wimpy James Taylor version the kick-ass Elvis version)I played the Tin Man in the Wizard Of Oz

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home