Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Addicted...to...?

My question of the night is one I just heard on TV...can you be addicted to a person? Given what I've gone through the past 5 years, I'm inclined to say HELL YES at this moment. Kinda funny, given that he even told me a week ago I was addicted to him! Now I hear stuff about addictions everywhere! Tiff, I'm telling you, whether he was filling us a helluva line of shit or not, it will definitely PAY to have the chief on our side and LIKING US. DO NOT KNOCK IT. It could get us out of some shit later...and we alllllllllll know how trouble LOVES us. :-P It wasn't so bad. Not as bad as that root canal I hafta have next month. Could be worse. Coulda been Gigolo Man, Tractor Boy, Gomer Pyle, or the Oscar Mayer Wiener Dog. Thank GOD Gigolo Man and Tractor Boy have found someone else to make miserable. Maybe now I can get on with my life IN PEACE. Doubt it. Come August, he'll flip out again. He's so predictable in some ways. :-P Ok, I go bed now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elvis on Obsessions "If you like something, what's so bad about doin' a lot of it? You never know when it's goin to end"

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K....yeah but the chief could get us in a lot of trouble too though....think of it that way...and about the obsession thing...addictions are bad for you...he's like a drug...and look at this town and all the drug addicts. he will pull you down to that level and not mean too.... yeah he is a good guy but....wait a minute...i'm not supposed to be giving yo hell over him am i...oops

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need a woman to bare me some brats to carry on my greatness. I read that WV is the fattest state in the country. Though Tenn was oh well. I'm bored. Get me a ponytail girl red or blonde sweet, ditzy will cut my fingernails wooohoooooo

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooo glad that someone else wrote on your damn site!!!! by the way ass something else!! I'm bored of this one!!

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home