Saturday, June 11, 2005

Are you ok??

ASS something, Tiff? Well, lately, I've had nothing TO ASS, but I'll ASS something when I'm good and ready. Are we going out tonight? Chaney's leaving me for a week! That's gonna be weird. Just me and Eeah here...we're never going to get along. And JJP...whatever works for you. Not my place to judge anybody about anything. If it makes you happy...life is too short to deny yourself happiness, whatever and wherever that may be (well...so long as it's not illegal and dangerous!), so have fun. I need my head examined. For so many reasons. I've been thinking about going back to school!!! I've even requested information from places about their classes and stuff. GREAT. More debt. I'm going to see if there's not a way I can take some of the lower level classes that I need here, then...whatever. Ok, I'm hungry. And I can't believe I'm up this early!! I fell asleep at 8 something last night and didn't get up till almost 8 this morning. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. Ok then.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you like the word ass do you?? YOU NEED LAID!!! have fun while chaneys gone....can she take my kids with her?!?!? PLEASEEEEEEEE and you actually was asleep last night??? i thought you were out with...well...i dunno who..... but anyway whatever.... and i have no freaking idea if we are going out i haven' really even thought about it..... either way talk to you later!!

10:48 AM  
Blogger ~kiley said...

Tiff...read your comment on the last post...just merely commenting on YOUR comment!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home