Saturday, June 18, 2005

HEAVEN

Ok, so I was wrong. WAAAAAAY wrong. OMG. I can die happy now. Last night was freaking AWESOME!!! I'm in love. lol. Seriously though. It was a lot of fun. I got molested in a GOOD way. I could stand being molested like that allll the time. And I've got some strange bruises...? Well ok then. Works for me. JJP, they were NOT over-steroided (is that a word? it is now!) and they were NOT gay. And I can't talk. I've screamed myself into silence...ahhhhhhhh...gotta love it. And Good Times after Chippendales was a lot better last night. I actually met someone...lmao...hmmm...don't ask me to remember what his name was. But dude looked SO familiar. I KNOW him from somewhere. Please tell me he's not a client! I gave him my #, so I guess we'll see when he calls. He's younger than me, but he was actually the most well-behaved guy in the place. He's about the only one who didn't molest me. So of course that scored a lot of points with me. Yesterday and last night in general really helped. I think I'm finally letting go of both my addiction and my bad habit. And the Chippendales emcee guy said something very true...can't remember ALL of it...had a LOT of Blue Balls and Bud Light last night, but the general thing was that if your man isn't doing it for you, get rid of him. They're like buses...another one will come along in 20 minutes. I honestly feel like a totally different person. For now, anyway. Haven't seen or talked to either of them, so we'll see how it all shakes out. But as far as my bad habit, I think I'm making excellent progress. I've moved from hating him and wanting to rip body parts of to working on forgiveness and getting to the point where I don't hate him, but I don't love him anymore either. If I ever did in the first place...that's not even important now anyway. Whatever I felt, whatever it was, over, done, end of story. Move on to the next book...which I would LOVE to be titled SHAWN CASEY. lmao...TIFF!!! I slow danced with your MARINE guy! He twirled and dipped me and everything! DAAAAAAAAANG...November, we are SO doing that again. lol. I gotta go find my own Shawn Casey. Something about that one...I definitely wanted. And he was even short! What's wrong with me?? I don't even like short guys! lol. Ok, I'm going back to bed to dream some more about them. ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun and are living. Beats what I do playing Solitare not the game but life.

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a God!! cuz i died and went to heaven!! All I can say is DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINSLEY!!

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home