Sunday, June 19, 2005

"That" person

Sooo...in response to whoever posted on my webpage earlier, are you saying I should continue to let them treat me like crap and continue to bail them out each and every time, year after year? For your information, I neglected to put on here (it was long enough, as you see) that I did have the decency to check and make sure that yes, he had other transportation home if needed. He just wanted ME to do it, because I always do it. Good ole me. Can always count on her, no matter how we treat her! I AM "that" person. If he had no other way home, and seriously needed me, I would've done it...just like the 4,367 times before that I've gone out in the middle of the night. I've even put up with being harassed by cops in the middle of the night when I go out to go to the bar to get him because they think I'M the one who's been out drinking and is now driving. I AM his friend; he's just not going to walk all over me anymore. None of them are.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU RIGHT NOW!!!

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you too. Like I've told you a million times Women have to be bitches sometimes to get what they want. If you are insulted it's their insecurities. Remember only cowards post anonymously.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WEED B GONE.............
You are who you are. Being a bitch or what someone else THINKS you should be, really the person you want to be? Wonder how well that works out for them? Misery loves company. Should you stand up for yourself? Without a doubt! But when you look in the mirror, it should be you that your looking at.
My guess is people (Goober)are doing such things not because they are trying to walk on you, but maybe its their way of showing you that they can count on you? Your the piece of maturity they need after they know they failed themselves? Sure some people are probably walking on you, but keep in mind SOME just might be learning and basking in your security. Don't turn your back just yet. Learn to read between the lines. Then you will see that most of it is a poor effort of respect. Some people are slow learners, give them time. Weed out the bad, nourish the good. Watch it grow!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey K....you have always been who you are and nothing more and nothing less.....but you have already confessed that you would like to be able to stand up for yourself....so just do it! And those guys do more then walk over top you they walk on you and then jump up and down!!! Until you feel like you are nothing....and that aint good for you....If you really like those guys then tell them it has to stop but if it doesn't matter then just walk away and leave them in your dust!!!!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home