Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Walk you down the WHAT??

Your dad wasn't going to come to your wedding because you didn't ask him to walk you down the BOULEVARD??? Ummmm...wasn't aware that we had one, but ok. YOU BIG DORK. Yeah, yeah...I'm well aware that i'm half deaf and only catch every 3rd word and even then I hear things that aren't being said. Hmmm...how YOU doing? This is my post, and I'm gonna put whatever I damn well please on it. And as for what others think of my webpage, thankly my dear, I don't give a damn. TIFF!! Your son is SO going to be the next RuPaul! Nothing like a 4-year old boy wearing a grass skirt and Tinkerbell dress shoes! Hmmm...could be interesting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHUDDUP

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home