Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Journaling

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL! Have your bones started fossilizing yet? Dang, you're old.

I like journaling. I love putting my thoughts, feelings, and ideas out there. But it's gotten me hurt in the past when it's been used against me. As a result of that, I find I now write very cryptically so that most people don't know who or what I'm talking about. That way no one can hurt me again. But it still hurts me. I can't get it all out like I want and need to, and when I go back to read it later, even I sometimes have no idea what was going on in my head. Travis tried to get me out of doing that, and I swear I tried, but after him I found myself being, if possible, even more cryptic than before. I feel like I have no one I can talk freely with about what's going on with me to help get things off my chest. Hell, the person who's supposed to be my best friend in the world...I can't even talk to her anymore. Not the way I used to. If and when I do talk to her, I find myself watching the things I say. And she said moving wouldn't change anything. My big ass it didn't. Besides, she's got her own world of problems she's dealing with...she sure as crap doesn't need the burden of mine. Everyone comes to me to talk, for advice, to get things off their chests...where does the therapist go?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TheRapist, Heal Thyself!

I never get tired of that Pun.

Actually, sometimes I worry about you.
It really cannot be as bad as it seems...Nobody is that unhappy. On the other hand, this is true for just about everyone else, as well. Maybe springtime will bring what you seek. Just stop seeking so hard.

I hope your girl had a happy Birthday!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey K.....I want you to always know that you can talk to me about anything....so what if Dale is moving out and everything else is going wrong in my life....hell listening to your problems help me forget about my own!! LOL So talk to me!!! I am here for you....well sometimes I am work for you.... but you know what I mean! lol And by the way I am sorry that I couldn't call Chaney but i had 16 people here and 8 of them were KIDS!! it was bad... But I do have here something I just need an address!! I love you girl!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home