Sunday, June 26, 2005

Questions

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!! I've been thinking about something long and hard for the past 36 hours or so...is it that I don't want a romantic relationship as bad as I thought I did, or is it that I just don't want one with this guy? There are just things about him that aren't clicking for me, but then, there are some things that do. This is the only guy I've ever found who actually said 'yes, I will paint your toenails. I'll paint your fingernails too. Whatever you want me to do.' But there's just no...spark, no real desire or whatnot. I guess I'll give it a little while longer to see if it appears. But I can't give it too long, or I run the risk of this guy possibly falling for me...without me there to catch him. And I know how that feels all too well. I don't want to do that to someone else. What to do, what to do...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmm............

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home