Wednesday, April 05, 2006

take take take

Seems like everybody wants something, and I don't know how much more I can give. And the worst part about it is, my family members are the biggest ones. It's all take take take. I'm EXPECTED to be the obedient little sister and do as they say and wtf ever. I hate to tell them, but nowhere on my birth certificate does it say I was put on this earth to serve anyone! It's just getting really bad, and I can feel it really starting to take its toll on me. Stress level is through the roof, nerves are frazzled, memory is all but gone, can't focus on anything. MY FAMILY IS $#!@#% PSYCHOTIC! Ok, now that I got that out of my system, I need to find a place to live! Anybody have any suggestions? If I followed you home, would you keep me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home