Thursday, February 16, 2006

thank you Dale Jr!

I have to thank Dale Jr for my GREAT day today...lol...as much sense as that makes. I had a dram about him last night. A really good dream, and it just really helped me have a great day today. And for all you perverts out there, NO, it was NOT a sexual dream in any way. It was just a really good dream. And I'm not sharing it. Certain things a girl just wants to keep to herself. But I will say this: the whole way to work I'm chanting this silent prayer along the lines of: Dear God, if there is ANY way in this big ole world that would EVER happen, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it happen, and soon. This was what you would've heard in my car all the way down the interstate. :-P I'm thinking wow...whatever I ate or thought or said or did before I went to sleep, I want to do that every night from now on! It was definitely interesting, and an awesome dream. Granted, sometimes my dreams don't make one iota of sense, but this one made perfect sense and just reinforces the notion that 'a dream is a wish your heart makes'. OH, HOW I WISH! lol.

Now, completely off that subject, I hope you all had a nice VD...thanks Jay, for that 'LOVERLY' way of putting it. I got a box of chocolates from the little stud at work. Ashley swears she called that one...and she did...but I know my luck. I never saw it coming. I refused to let myself get my hopes up for anything spectacular to happen that day, so that way there was no disappointment, like I've made the mistake of doing in years past. And whaddya know? Sometimes the things you least expect to happen happen in the most unexpected places with the most unexpected people. I had a smile on my face the rest of the day from that little gesture. Amazing how little it takes to please me, isn't it? But then, chocolate ALWAYS works. Can't go wrong with that! I LOVE it.

Alright, I just thought I'd post since I hadn't in awhile, so I'm going to bed now. Gotta get up, finish packing, go to work, then drive 2 hours to my sister's after work. Yay me! And watch it freaking SNOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home