Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fools!

I don't really have much of anything to say, but I haven't said anything in awhile, so I figured I'd better, or everyone will run away...waitaminute...everyone WHO? Nobody reads this thing, so it wouldn't even matter! Oh well...I'm already here. I was thinking I was going to get to go out with Tiff tonight, because I was thinking we were both coming home, but she stood me up. Soooo...here I sit all by myself on April Fools thinking 'well, this sucks'. Alright then. I'm fresh out of tricks to play on my sister; she pretty much already has me figured out by now, considering I've been playing pranks on her on this date since around 1998 or 99. But it was very fun while it lasted! I need someone new and some new pranks. I'm just mischievous that way, I guess. So anyway, like I said, I don't really have anything spectacular to share or any news or anything. Same old stuff. Yay me. Think I'm gonna go soak in the tub till next year...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look at your site at least once a day...sometime 2....considering i have no life!! And I DID NOT stand you up! I told you that I didn't know I had a lot of stuff to do around the house. I'm sorry you big ol geek! LOL

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home