Saturday, July 02, 2005

well ok then...

Last night was just full of disappointments! Right from the start! Those Erotic City Male Revue guys were just not even worth it. One was, but the other 2 were just blah. And WHAT was up with G-Man, Tiff?? That was just very unlike him to call and call and call and harass me and all that! He's not supposed to even care or realize that I'M GONE. So why does he? And why does he care so much that I've moved on and met someone else? And someone tell me WHY he kept wanting to talk to this guy. Tiff, can you answer this for me? You know him. He's just weird. That's all there is to it. But what he doesn't realize is that MY GIVE A DAMN'S BUSTED. *sigh*...Heaven help me. And I don't even want to talk about the other disappointments. Not even going to fool with it. But I guess all in all it wasn't so bad. I mean, hell, I didn't even get home till 6 am! Couldn't have been that bad. Gonna go catch up on the race.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah friday that was very out of character for Gigolo Man...and what was he going to say to your boy? i mean come on.... i think he cares and just know realized it! and it scares him!! but the night was very disappointing...Did you notice that the strippers had BIG bulges but then they put on tight jeans and there was nothing!!! I mean come on now!!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home