Friday, July 08, 2005

All I Ever Needed Was You

You're the only time my life makes any sense. I can't imagine my life without you in it. And I don't want to have to. I don't need to ever be rich or famous. I just need you to love me. Even you have to admit that through all the laughter and the fights and tears, we've had a lot of good years. And I want to have a lot more. I've come to realize that I'll never get over you. And I don't want to have to. This world is insane. You're my sanity. Granted, you drive me insane sometimes, but when I need you most, I can always count on you to be there for me, even if you're far away. You've had so many chances to just up and walk away, say that you've had enough. But you didn't. You stayed by me and we made it through. All I ever needed was you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmm..........i can say so much right now.....i just don't know where to start! I could start with the good or the bad.....welll....hmmm.....for the first time....I'm not going to say anything! WOW!! you should be proud!!

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting ready for Dennis the Menace .

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home