Monday, September 25, 2006

*blank*

yeah...I got nothing to say. But for some reason, I figured I'd better post something. I never understood why Chaney used to fight sleep when she was little...I've realized that I STILL fight sleep to this day. Here I sit, completely exhausted and drained from my homecoming weekend in Knoxville...yet...here I sit. Where's the logic in that? On the ride home, I'd have given anything to be in my nice comfy cool bed...but...here I sit. I quit trying to understand myself a long time ago. But that brings up another point: if I can't understand me, and I AM ME...how in the world can I ever expect anyone else to? I'm like a little kid. I have it in my head that if I go to sleep, I might miss something. What the hell am I gonna miss at midnight?!?! The clock on the computer changing from Sunday the 24th to Monday the 25th?!?! Dude...knock me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home