Wednesday, August 02, 2006

hello from my new computer!

Hello all. Finally got a nice new computer that works, so I decided to say hello and let you know I'm still alive. Just been working on marketing stuff, trying to drum up business so I can get paid. Not much going on, just the day in, day out stuff. Slowly moving stuff down here to big ole Bluefield. As far as living here, I'm all settled in. Figuring out my way around more and more. Can't believe it's already August...by the way, HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, EMMA FAITH! I can't believe my fathead is 2! Wow...where does the time go? It's pretty sad when you're lying in bed and you can't sleep at something like 2am, and all of a sudden a huge booming thought pops into your head...OH MY GOD...WHEN DID I BECOME AN ADULT??? That was scary. I was thinking about bills and my job and stuff, and WHAM...there it was.

Saw pics from my 10-year reunion, which was this past weekend. I conveniently skipped it. The way I see it, I didn't like these people in high school. If I wanted to see them, I'd have kept in touch over the years. And I didn't, so I'm sure not gonna pay money to see them now. And seeing the pics just reinforced that. I didn't miss much, and I don't regret not going.

...so that's that. It's a freaking oven in this room, so I'm going back into my nice cold dark room and going to sleep. Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home