Monday, May 22, 2006

a whole month!

Wow...have I really not posted anything since the 9th of this month? Dang, time flies when you're FALLING IN LOVE. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that's right. I'm falling hard and I'm falling fast. But you know what? I think this time it's ok. I'm gonna be caught. How do I know this? A woman knows. That's all there is to it. I also know that I'm gonna marry this guy. I can promise you that. Some things you just know. If everything goes well with this little scheme I've got cooked up, I'll be heading outta here and on my way to where I really want to be within the next few weeks...which is DOWN SOUTH. Granted, it's still not my precious Tennessee or the Carolinas, but it's a start. If things do what I hope they're gonna do, I'll be living in Virginia come this time next month...definitely beats on the OHIO border. Not that there's anything wrong with Ohio, it's just in the wrong direction. I'm a SOUTHERN girl. The farther south I am, the happier I am. Can't blame a girl for wanting to be happy. Life's too short not to be. But I will say that Larry makes me very happy. And we all know a happy girl is a GOOD thing. If Mama ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home