Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day! I have to say...I've been on call for the past couple Memorial Weekends, and I got out of it this year...and I've had the time of my life! Went 4-wheeler riding with Larry and his sister's family Saturday for about 7 hours (still very sore from that, partly because I FELL IN THE RIVER). The last time I had been on a 4-wheeler was with Bobby...I guess life does go on. And then yesterday I subjected Larry and Bailey to the biggest part of my immediate family when I made them dress up and go to Bubba's wedding with me. :-) They looked very handsome. As soon as I get back and get my cable to upload my pics, I'll have to post some. Other than that, don't really have a lot to say. Just been hanging out with my baby and loving my life lately. I'm gonna marry that man. I promise you that. It's unlike anything I've ever experience before. And he wasn't lying when he said there wasn't much he wouldn't do for me. Of course, he had me hooked when he said he'd paint my toenails. That was what I was looking for. Say no more...ya got me. Hook, line, and sinker. :-)

I'm sure I'll probably remember what else I wanted to say later...then again, maybe not...

2 Comments:

Blogger JJP said...

A guy that will paint your toenails.......... sound like you have him whipped lol Happy for ya!!!

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sis! I am really happy for you even though I may not show it all the time. But I am a little skeptical of love these days. I mean come on I have two guys who said they would paint my toenails....but I am REALLY happy for you!!! Love ya lots

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home