Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Three Strikes

Ok...you trashed UT, and I let that slide. That was strike one. THEN you had to go and trash Peyton Manning...that irritated me. Strike two. But when you went and trashed Tennessee and the people who live there, NEVER EVEN HAVING BEEN THERE, now that pissed me off. Strike three, you are OUTTA HERE. My mom's family has been there since around 1819, if not before. And most of them are still there. So I have almost 200 years of Tennessee running through my veins. So trashing the place is not a smart idea. Especially not if you're ever hoping of having any kind of relationship with me. And then, after pissing me off, and KNOWING that you've done it, don't call and act like nothing happened and say you want to spend the evening with me. And don't call me every 15 minutes for hours at a time. I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU. I don't want to talk to pompous, overbearing bastards who have no idea wtf they're even talking about! Ok, I'm doing ranting for today. Just had to get that off my chest. KDH, FOUR DAYS! Can't freaking wait. I'm thinking...give me 2 pina coladas, I need one for each hand. Give me 2 pina coladas, I SAID GOODBYE TO MY GOOD TIMING MAN!! And I'm not referring to the one I just mentioned either, but a certain other player who used to have more control over me than he ever needed to have. What was I thinking?!?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who r u talkin bout Willis?

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home