Thursday, July 14, 2005

Let's Be Us Again

I really screwed up. I know that. And all I can say is that I'm sorry. You have no idea how much. I miss you like crazy. Tell me what I have to do tonight, cause I'd do anything to make it right. Let's be us again. I'm sorry for the way I lost my head. I don't know why I said the things I said. Let's be us again. Here I stand, with everything to lose. And all I know is I don't want to ever see the end. Baby please...I'm reaching out to you. Won't you open up your heart and let me come back in. Let's be us again. Look at me, I'm way past pride (come on, I'm putting this on a VERY PUBLIC webpage!). Isn't there some way that we can try to be us again? Even if it takes awhile, I'll wait right here until I see that smile that says we're us again. Baby baby, what would I do? Can't imagine life without you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home